We are excited to unveil our new â€śDolphin Update Serviceâ€ť (DUS). DUS automatically handles all Dolphin updates â€“ Imaging, Management, Aquarium, etc. You will no longer have to wait for CDs, or call support, or download and install updates manually.
2) Install DUS on every computer in your practice that has any Dolphin software. When DUS is installed, it will appear as a small Dolphin icon in the system tray (usually at the bottom right of your screen, near the clock), possibly blinking to alert you that it needs to be enrolled.
3) If you are a Dolphin Management customer, DUS will already be enrolled, so you wonâ€™t need to do anything further. You are done! Otherwise, continue with these instructions.
4) IMPORTANT: Each DUS enrollment is good for one Dolphin patient database. So if you are a doctor who has an office patient database plus a separate travelling laptop database, or you are affiliated with a university where each resident has their own separate Dolphin patient database on their laptop, please see this DUS Multiple Enrollments page for further info.
5) If you are running a multi-office practice, we require that each location be enrolled separately. You may need to contact Support for the enrollment information for each location. Additionally, if you utilize software which synchronizes the WORKING folders between locations (images, scanned documents, etc.), you need to configure that software to exclude the \Working\DPDAT and \Working\Data\DUS folders from synchronization.
6) To enroll, click on the blinking DUS icon , and follow the enrollment instructions. You will need to know your Dolphin customer account number. This is listed on any invoice you have received from Dolphin. If you donâ€™t know your customer account number, you can call our support HERE, or write to email@example.com and ask us for it.
7) While you must install DUS on every computer in your practice, they all share one enrollment, so you only need enroll from one computer.
Thatâ€™s it! Once you have installed DUS and enrolled, all future Dolphin updates â€“ both for released software, and for beta test software for beta test customers â€“ will be taken care of! Note that if you click on the DUS icon, you can configure when and how updates are installed, similar to how Microsoft Update works.
Thanks, and welcome to DUS!
Major Partner is the Dolphin Imagig Distributor for the following countries.
We can provide software and technical support only for customers in our Area. Other customers must contact their own Dolphin Imaging Distributor or Dolphin Imaging USA Support.
â€˘ Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway, Sweden
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please when you write us include the Clinic or Institute name, your name, the version of Dolphin Imaging you are using a phone number in case we have to contact you, please describe your problem and if you can attache some screenshots to show us the problem.
Connection time: our certified support techs are standing by to answer your questions from 9:00 a.m. to 18:00 p.m. CET - (GMT + 1:00), Monday through Friday. If you plan the connection at least 1 day before could be possible to have connection also off-hour.
1. Stay current on Dolphin software updates.
Dolphin Imaging and Management software products manage the efficiency of your practice. With continuous enhancements and updates, Service Club members have the peace of mind to know they are always running the most current versions of their Dolphin software.
2. Low monthly payments!Â
No need to pay the annual fee in one lump sum! Major Partner will give you the possibility to pay by credit card the service contract with monthly payment or quarterly payments.
3. Unlimited Phone Support. Our certified support techs are standing by to answer your questions. from 9:00 a.m. to 18:00 p.m. CET - (GMT + 1:00), Monday through Friday. They also respond to off-hours emergency calls. Non-Service Club members pay Eur 5 per minute with a minimum of 1 hour (300Eur/call minimum). Payment by credit card will be requested at the beggining of the call. +39 334 886 79 07
4. Live and Archived Webinars.Â
Dolphin Service Club members will now have exclusive access to our live and archived webinars. Enjoy a variety of sessions on specific programs, features and functions, including “Webinar Tidbits” on specific products. “Tidbits” are quick webinar sessions for users who don’t need an in-depth session. All webinars are conducted by a certified Dolphin trainer or special industry expert guest presenter, and then archived for your convenience. Visit www.dolphinimaging.com/trainingÂ for details.
5. Online archived FAQs.Â
VisitÂ hereÂ for a direct link to our FAQ page, where you can view a Dolphin-dedicated list of most frequently asked questions. If you don’t find what you’re looking for, chances are it will appear soon. Or, go ahead and send in your question toÂ email@example.com.
6. Live Chat & Remote Connection
This user-friendly means of communicating connects you directly with a support representative via remote connection technology. Access the same personal, competent support staff in an instant! The service is available from 9:00 a.m. to 18:00 p.m. CET - (GMT + 1:00), Monday through Friday. They also respond to off-hours calls if scheduled in time. Click here to open a Remote Support Request.
7. Email support.Â
Our expert staff is checking its inbox for your technical questions! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. A technician will respond as soon as possible.
8. Dolphin Update Service.Â
Our Dolphin Update Service (DUS) makes it quick and simple to keep your system current. When an update is released, your get a notification on your desktop so you can download when it is convenient. For details and to enroll, visit www.dolphinimaging.info/dus.
9. Request software updates directly from your Dolphin Service Club Account!
. Log into your account and view the status of your various workstations vs the latest available update, then request the updates you want.
10.Â Receive exciting new features such as Super Questionnaire, Standalone Viewer, 2D Movie Morph, and more.
Dolphin developers are always adding nifty features and useful tools to the products you already own. These are all FREE to Service Club members
11. Access your Dolphin Service Club account through AnywhereDolphin.com.
Enjoy unlimited record sharing with patients and referrals via AnywhereDolphin.com. Check status of your Dolphin account; request staff/info changes; view support call logs; adjust payment preferences, renew Service Club membership, and more!
12. New Aquarium content delivered automatically every two months!
Your Aquarium program grows consistently as new content and software features are added. This happens automaticallyâ€”you don’t need to do anything but click “OK.” *Aquarium must be purchased separately.
13. Eligibility to purchase Dolphin Mobile.
The eligibility to purchase Dolphin Mobile is an exclusive perk available only to Service Club members. Use Dolphin Mobile to access to your Dolphin database from anywhere in the world that has Internet. It supports Aquarium and the new Super Questionnaire! Runs on any iPhoneÂ®, iPadâ„˘ or iPod touchÂ®.
14. Exclusive members-only offers and discounts!
Watch your email for announcements throughout the year
15. Compatibility with the most current operating systems on the market.Â
As you upgrade other systems in your office, older Dolphin software may not support these newer operating systems. As a Service Club member, you can be assured that your Dolphin system will always be compatible with the rest of your practice.
is a full-featured orthodontic practice management system that enables you to efficiently manage and organize your practice flow, especially if you have high-volume, multiple locations and multiple practitioners. With consistent feature upgrades and improvements, Dolphin Management combines an easy-to-use interface with powerful features.
3D Surgery is a comprehensive case planning and presentation tool that animates the patientâ€™s skeletal and facial changes in real time, and outputs to a precise surgical guide. All you need is a 3D DICOM dataset, virtual models and optional facial photo. Use data from cone beam CT, spiral CT, and other sources. Combine with intraoral scans or electronic models for accurate virtual model surgery. Along with the other wonderful features of Dolphin, this is why Dolphin 3D is used worldwide.
The new My Orthodontist mobile app from Dolphin gives patients access to information about themselves and your practice.